COLOR: Desert Soil Gray
The BIRKENSTOCK Medina is a variation on the classic Gizeh. The thong sandal has two straps that merge with one another to give it a sturdy look and function. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®. Here, the sophisticated interplay of contrasts and material gives the classic model a new look which could almost be mistaken for real leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: thong with an individually adjustable metal tongue buckle
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it’s comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.