COLOR: Cactus Sunflower
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 5.5oz
- Product runs in US size.