Grounded in the same rugged outsole that made its predecessor a cult classic, the Hurricane Verge breaks the mold with a cross-strap upper and updated buckle, plus extra padding and quick-dry mesh for optimal comfort. This strappy sandal strikes a balance between performance and style, offering ultimate wearability by street or summit.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes, Getting around town
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- Adjustable ankle strap helps you get the perfect fit , Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability, Plastic buckle closure gets you in and out quickly, Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A robust EVA footbed is made for all-day adventuring
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.