COLOR: Desert Multi
From a boat on the Grand Canyon in 1984, to then move on to the mainland, on stairways and sidewalks all over the world: one of the very first Teva sandals is still today the symbol of timeless comfort and functional style.
- Perfect for: daily activities, concerts, water activities
- Quick-drying construction, made from traceable and verifiable REPREVE® Unifi® polyester, supports your feet while protecting them • Universal Strapping System ™ and eco-friendly recycled polyester construction support and preserve your feet
- Convenient hook and loop closure to put on and take off the shoe quickly, and to better adjust the fit
- A sturdy molded EVA footbed accompanies you on everyday adventures Molded EVA midsole with heel pad and footbed for added support
- Rubber outsole for maximum durability and traction
- Microban® treatment prevents bad odors
- Sustainable initiatives: vegan footwear, made using synthetic and plant-based materials, Recycled plastic structure made with REPREVE® Unifi® polyester, traceable and verifiable.
- Half pair weight size W7 / M9: 184 g