Item No. 1102456-RTEC
The ultimate all-terrain vehicle, the Terra Fi 5 Universal ups the ante with a fresh silhouette that’s lighter than ever before. Tailored for life’s detours, this quick-drying silhouette offers a molded PU midsole, ultra-grippy rubber outsole, and hook-and-loop closure to get you in and out in a flash.
- Best for: Multi-day hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile, even with a heavy pack, TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole, designed to work in wet conditions, is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 14.25oz