Delivering non-stop comfort without being overengineered, the Zymic breaks the mold with recycled materials across the straps, footbed, midsole and topsole. Sporting a heftier platform for inherent stability, this earth-friendly sandal is finished with puffy, recycled RPET straps for 360˙ comfort.
- Best for: all-day wear, light hikes, getting around town
- Cushioned webbing upper with an added filler made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® provides all-day comfort
- Welded TPU details provide added splash protection , Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- The sandwhich heel strap mesh is soft, breathable and made with up to 80% recycled polyester fibers
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- MAX-COMF sole technology features a dual-density foam bottom made from up to 30% recycled EVA with a cushy footbed providing instant step in comfort, and a thick responsive midsole for lightweight support and stability
- 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- Injection molded outsole made from up to 20% recycled EVA is flexible and provides outstanding comfort and performance
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.