COLOR: BASIL/ MAPLE SUGAR MULTI
An infinitely versatile sandal, the Hurricane XLT2 is outfitted for enhanced traction while keeping you comfortable. Employing recycled materials and supportive midsole, our iconic sport sandal is up for any adventure.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability, Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A robust EVA footbed made for all-day adventuring
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 7.75oz
- RN 88276